Friday, August 19, 2011

Korean food at Du Kuh Bee Beaverton, OR

Sometimes I will have craving for Korean food. As such, my husband had helped to research on internet where to go for good korean food around Oregon. He found that most of the korean restaurants were located in Beaverton and there is one restaurant call Du Kuh Bee, which alway has a good review.
It's a small restaurant with noodles their specialty. The price of the food ranging from USD8 to USD14 which is quite reasonable. I wanted to order my favorite dish - Kimchi Chigae, but unfortunately, they didn't served this. Instead, they recommend me to try the spicy pork and sweet potatoes soup. It was no bad but i still prefer Kimchi Chigae. And about their noodles, I don't quite like it actually. The noodle is a bit hard, not the bouncy and chewy noodles that I used to had. Also, i don't know why it was a not hot when served. I suspect it was cooked much earlier and they just used microwave to heat it up. Well, at least the BBQ beef (similar to the Bulgogi) is good. Anyway, i felt that it was not so authentic Korean Restaurant and don't really understand why it was so many good review on the internet :)

p/s: Sorry for the low quality photos below as i forgot to bring my digital camera and was using my handphone's camera. :)

BBQ Beef

Noodle with shrimp
Spicy pork  with sweet potatoes soup

No comments:

Post a Comment