Monday, September 19, 2011

My first Mexican food at Cha Cha Cha

My husband doesn't really like Mexican food, so I didn't really search for best Mexican in Oregon to try out. However last saturday, while we suppose to go for the famous Saburo Sushi in portland, we ended up in this Mexican Restaurant called Cha Cha Cha. There were no parking near to Saburo Sushi and the queue was just way too long. We don't think our daughter will like to wait outside of the restaurant in cold weather. Thus we browse though our GPS and found Cha Cha Cha Mexican Taqueria nearby Saburo Sushi. ( the address is : 1605 Se Bybee Blvd, Portland)
When we first entered the restaurants, people are standing in front of the cashier looking at the menu, so I also pick up a menu and look at what to order. It was interesting to find out that this decent looking restaurants operate like a fast food restaurant where you ordered first then you find yourself a seat :)
Althought the first impresion of the restaurant was not too good, the food turns out to be awesome! I like the Nachos with the thin beef, melted cheese and salsa. It taste really good. My husband has the Big Mama Burrito and he think that the wheat flour tortilla is soft compare to those that he had tried before. The filling was having a good blend of mexican-style rice, beans and chicken. Although my husband still doesn't prefer mexican food but he can accept the taste of mexican food in this restaurant compare to others. For me, i think the food here taste much better compare to other mexican fast food that found in US.

Cha Cha Cha's front view

My Nachos...

The Big Mama Burrito

No comments:

Post a Comment