Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Crabfest in ON!

I was mouthwatering when i saw the dicount coupun from Red Lobster for the snow crab. Immediately on that weekend, I asked my husband to bring me to the nearest red lobster restaurant. We Reached the branch at Tigard around 7pm and we are on waiting list. About 20min later, we gotten our seat. Wait no more, we ordered our dishes and it was served very quickly after that. The snow crab legs was so sweet and rich in flavor but it was a bit dry. They provide butter oil for dipping and it taste good too but i still prefer the original without any sauce. The meat of its body is not as good as its legs but i still finished everything :)
The scallop and prawn are also delicious and fresh! Oh, i really like this!
Others told me that I should really try the Dungeness crab, the biggest crab in Oregon, and is available in the west coast line. I'm gonna get it soon! :)

While waiting for our seat

Snow Crab & Roasted Garlic
Seafood Bake

Erm..yummy...

No comments:

Post a Comment