Monday, August 22, 2011

Gotten my first Coach Bag!

I have bought for myself one Coach handbag and one wristlet over the weekend at the Woodburn Company Stores. It was having huge sale, additonal 30% off the total purcahse. Many people were there and most of them buy not one but 3 or more items. There are also many guys buying the ladies handbags and most of them are Asian :) Anyway, if you are looking for the latest Coach model here, i think you will be dissapointed. But for me, it is not about the latest trend that I'm looking for but the good deal, nice and suitable bag for my use. You won't believe me if i told you i bought this 2 bag at USD200 only!!! It was about 60% saving off the original price. I also gotten a baby Gap jacket for my daughter at 40% discount, lucky me didn't buy it in the outlet at Tanasbourne, haha...Sales seems to be everywhere and Oregon is a tax free state, which is double good for me! :)
I like this woodburn company stores. They have many of my favorite outlets such as Guess, Esprit, Nautica, Gap, Tommy Hilfiger, Nike, Calvin Klein, Levi's, Osh Kosh, Carter's, Banana Republic, Polo and so much more....Also the stores are normally having sales compare to the outlet find in the usual mall.


For more information, you can always refer to their website : http://www.woodburncompanystores.com/




1 comment:

  1. Great that you found a place that you like to shop :) So fast huh...is so good that your place is tax free...you should shop more during the Black Friday day....crazy and you must try to join the crowd....^^

    ReplyDelete